Maradona on Florentino Perez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and Simeone

Antworten
Son sovan

Maradona on Florentino Perez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and Simeone

Beitrag von Son sovan » Sa 30. Jun 2018, 12:41

Bild

Argentina have had their ups and downs in the World Cup so far and Diego Maradona has been following the team across Russia. sbo bz sbobet He has taken time out though to talk to MARCA about key figures in the Spanish league.FLORENTINO PEREZ"Florentino is the best leader in the world of football today, without any doubt. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge of Bayern Munich may be very respectable, but he lacks the strength Florentino has. I have a very good relationship with him."
"If Cristiano is to continue in Real Madrid or not, it is down to Cristiano, I am not going to get involved. Ronaldo has people advising him and will give him the best advice. Is he a star? That appears to be a comical question as it is obvious. A real star, there is no doubt for me." sbo bz sbobet
Neymar's performances haven't yet set the World Cup alight, but he's been on the end of some rather physical treatment from opposing teams."Neymar is a phenomenon, but he's still missing something," he confirmed. If he recovers from his injury then we'll see the best Neymar in Russia. He needs to know that in the current era, diving is a yellow card with VAR, he already received one against Costa Rica and now he needs to find a way to keep his cool." sbo bz sbobet

Antworten